Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dual Quad and change of language..

Been thinking about doing this for a while now because of interest from other non-swedish speaking countries. So here it goes, im gonna make a test run in writing this blog in english. Or swenglish to be more correct. Hopefully no one will think this change is for the worse.

I bought two 750cfm Holley 4 port carburators today, found them on ebay for a nice price. They are nicely refurbished and from the looks of it, as good as new. And yesterday i drilled and cut out the very rusty dashboard. Gonna strip the car clean from parts that are still installed on it, like front suspension and so on. This is because I got hold of a guy who will media blast the car for me and hopefully I will be sending it off to him as soon as possible so I can start fixing some rust when it comes back.

Here is a picture of the carbs.



This change is only to grant more people enjoyment of this blog. But if someone wants me to continue writing in swedish instead of english, please write a comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is good that you wright in english, but I will read it wheather it is in swedish or english.
I like your work so long :)